Saturday, July 12, 2014

New Lingerie Arriving In August!

As if I didn't have enough already, I'm taking advantage of a nice little clearance sale going on this month and at the end of the month I'll have an order placed for some sexy little numbers that should be in my size!

(click image for a larger preview)

1. tube/mini dress that will come in a pink/purple wave pattern/color
2. fishnet tube/mini dress I think comes with the panties as well in the pink color
3. peek-a-boo bra/pantie set in the black shown
4. peek-a-boo baby doll in color shown
5. fishnet full pantyhose ordered in purple and blue (2-pairs)
6. fishnet full pantyhose (different fishnet weave) in white
7. pin-stripe mesh open bra/skirt set with garters (can't wait to use my stockings with it!)
8. fishnet dress in black

I should be getting them in the beginningish of August as I'll put my payment through at the end of the month and it usually takes about 7-10 business days to ship to me from here.

BTW if you are wondering where I get these beautiful items from and in sizes to fit me, check out BigGalsLingerie.com!! I've been a valued shopper of the site for about 8yrs now! Never had a bad deal, orders are sent out in a very timely manner, they accept major credit cards or paypal and their stuff fits wonderfully. And if you ever doubt a size, they have contact details to ask more in depth!

No comments:

Post a Comment