Saturday, August 2, 2014

Lingerie Replacement

We'll start here first with all of these posts. Earlier this month I posted about buying some new lingerie/pantyhose stuff from BigGalsLingerie.com. You can find that posting HERE.

Due to a small mix up of one sort or another, item #3 (see posting linked above) was not set aside for me. The wonderful own of the site did ask if I wanted a refund or to pick another item. Since I'm shipping from the USA and 1 item more or less in a package like this makes no difference in shipping cost, I took another item. I picked this little number for replacement. I have to wait just a bit while she gets it in stock but I think it's super cute and will look really sexy with a pair of nude pantyhose and my ribbon laced stilettos with their purple ribbons! Can't wait!


If you want to buy me a present from this site you can do it 2 different ways but both require you to use PayPal for payment and will take up to 2 weeks to arrive to me. All gifts are given top priority when making new shoots!

1. Contact the owner of BigGalsLingerie by email and tell her you want to send CurvyKitty (give the Email address of curvykitty1977@gmail.com for verification) a gift, give her the code below the item you want to send, what size/color and your paypal email address. She'll send you an invoice including VERY low cost shipping. She will then ship it to me on your behalf. Please also CC that email to me so that I know to look out for something in the post!

2. Contact me by E-mail and let me know you want to see me in something. Let me know what page it's on and what item it is from the code below but please provide the page it's on or I won't be able to find it. I will also request your paypal email address and then I will present you with an invoice for the item along with shipping costs. I will order it directly with the site instead.

If you are unsure of a size, ask me in email and I'll let you know for sure. It all depends on the category that you choose but some things you can order in...
Swimsuits (all included) 5x-6x
 ~ Clubwear 6x
 ~ Babydolls - 3x-4x
 ~ Shoes - 12 or even 13
All the rest, please contact me by E-mail.

What is the benefit of buying me something? You get to see me in what you have chosen/found sexy, I will make a few special photos specially for you and a small video showing off in the item/s thanking you for your gift, for you eyes only with exception of a snapshot posted here in the blog but also as a thank you! Then I will make a nice photo set and/or video/s with the item/s for My Website and My Clips4sale Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment