Monday, August 18, 2014

New Fingernail Props

You all know how much I love decorating my lovely long natural fingernails and when I went shopping the other day I was blow away by some of the new designs and even a new kit that I found. I just had to have them so I went and used some of my fun money! I got a few packages of some really pretty designs in all different colors, shapes, sizes and what not.

The 2 that stand out most though are the set that are suppose to be black light responsive and then there is the large kit that I got. I can't wait to get some bit of 'me' time so that I can re-do my nails which are not decorated atm and see what of them I like most! Oh and the very last photo is just showing off to you all exactly how much of this stuff I own... *BEFORE* I bought more! I even bought a basket that now sits by my desk just to keep it all in. (first photo... the 3rd package are the black light ones)





No comments:

Post a Comment