Friday, August 7, 2015

Babbling Again

Hello all my wonderfuls! It's another day here in the land of being a house wife in the middle of summer. I have lots going through my head but mostly I'm sitting here completely and utterly bored.

Tonight for the first time since November last year sometime, Camera Man and I have agreed to do some photo work. I have this cute  but very tight little tube dress that I'm going to get into with some black full pantyhose and heels... of course don't forget all my glamour sides that go with it.

This post is just a catch all for my thoughts, ideas and what is going through my mind as I await Camera Man to get off work or at least the time that I can start getting ready without fear that my efforts won't be undone before the photos get taken.

I figured if I'm going to come back, I'm going to come back a more relaxed me... that includes letting you into my real side a bit more often because if I do so, you'll get use to the non-glamour me as well and I can feel a bit better about shooting videos without always getting made up in all sorts of ways... specially for those not planned moments that I would like to capture such as some of the hot wake-up blow jobs I give Camera Man or the times that I find myself getting a few rubs in by myself. this means my photos and videos will now also show what I look like every day vs what look like after I've gone through putting on the very little bit of make-up that I do wear. When it comes down to it consists of liquid foundation, powder cover up, mascara, sometimes eye liner (both of these are always in black) and some lipstick. On VERY rare occasions I also wear some eye shadow but like maybe 2 or 3 times a year as well as what I do with my hair and how well it behaves for me when I do start to style it.

On that note, I have also come up with some more ideas that I want to shoot videos for...
 ~ Still want to make bubble gum blowing videos... might even see about some photo sets that include it from time to time.
 ~ Shoe/feet show... going to make a nice white background, put the camera low and show off my lovely plump feet while I show you my heels, which still fit and which don't after a 35kilo weight gain since I stopped working.
 ~ Balloon play... I have a whole wonderful assortment of balloons from shapes to small to big to REALLY fucking big balloons and I'm looking forward to playing with them. I even recently purchases big 9 foot (3 meter) large balloons... not sure what they are all about yet but I will explore them on camera.
 ~ Simple glamour videos... I use to do these often when I started... we'd run the video camera for a few minutes before shooting. Just showing you my wonderful body in motion while dressed all sexy for you. I have had requests to make these again so I will.
 ~ Walking in heels... another requested video set and if I still have heels I'm comfortable walking in, just going to show off my big 60+ inch ass, thick long legs and sexy feel in high heels walking back and forth for you.
 ~ Sea/beach videos... there have been a number of requests from outdoor to car to stuff like dipping my pretty toenail painted feet in the wet cool sand. I'm going to see about doing some of these this summer before the nice weather goes away. Perhaps even bringing in a friend or 2 to take this content.
 ~ Domination/sub stuffs... my 'bbw Dom riding her sub' video has sold so many times I can't count any more from the day I put it out right up until this week that it must be a re-do video... almost 8yrs later with new lingerie, on the bed with him bound and perhaps blind folded.
 ~ Tickling... this is a new fetish lately and I have *no* problems playing into it since Camera Man is so highly ticklish! I plan to bind him to the bed and go at it. I though am not ticklish I'm afraid so I can't do it the other way.
 ~ Black light... I had a VERY fun time with this last year! So much so that I invested in a large black light of my own to use in my bedroom with my black-out drapes pulled. I even made sure I had hot lingerie what would work in it as well as stuff like nail decals.

Do you have some video or photo requests for me?? E-Mail me your requests and I'll see what I can do but no promises. I have so many more ideas, we'll just have to see where time takes me. The only time I make requests 100% is when you buy a video in advance to ensure you get exactly what you want 100%. You can also contact me to ask what this means but only serious offers will be answered so be careful as what you start asking for.

One last question answered... I have been asked the last month or so why I decided to get back into making content. I have 2 reasons for this, specially the last month. First, if you have gone through my blog entries lately, you'll know I have decided after filing our income taxes this year that it is not worth me working the kind of work I do like doing vs how much money I actually bring in after losing it to almost 2000euro worth of taxes.

The 2nd reason only started to be known to me. As those who have actually taken the time to get to know me know that I have been on Xanax since around the time I had my cyst removed. They worked wonders and I stayed on roughly a 0.50mg (lowest does possible in the extended release form) dose for quite a few years, too many years to be honest. It was time that I came off them to not only make myself feel better but to ensure that if I do ever need them for a real emergency that they will be as effective as they need to be without being at a higher dose. For those of you who don't know the side effects to this drug, the biggest, TIREDNESS! OMG I didn't realize exactly how much this was effecting me with exception of night time! I have now been free of this drug for over a month  and I am so much more awake then I have ever been. That means more energy, more want, more will and the drive to do things I once found enjoyable... one of them is photos & videos.

I think Camera Man and I are going to plan for a weekly Friday evening session of photo shooting as this is a day there is no concern over going to bed early for work the next day, Videos will be a do it when we feel like it and a lot of solo shooting videos or when I have a planned request. I'm even going to mess with the remote shooting in the way of photo sets as I feel like it. I'm going to grab a friend or 2 as well to take some more gentle glamour style photos such as the sea side stuff I want since it's easier to get there during the week days vs the weekend or after Camera Man is off work, already tired from his day.



No comments:

Post a Comment